SUMMER HOLIDAY CAMP - MONDAY JULY 24TH to FRIDAY AUGUST 11TH
Looking for a flexible holiday job? Do you want to get paid whilst having fun? Do you have a demonstrable passion for working with children and helping motivate them to reach their potential? OxBridge Centre are looking for someone like you for our Holiday Courses!
About this role:
OxBridge Centre runs a Summer Intensive Course at King's College School and our Sutton Centre.
During the Course, you will be an Activity Leader during break and lunchtimes, alongside marking and returning student work. You will play a pivotal role in the satisfaction level of our students, ensuring they remain motivated and engaged between lessons by leading from the front on a variety of physical activities. It's time to bring the fun!
Your daily activities would include:
- Mark Student classwork at pace to ensure timely return
- Input Student Scores
- Provide Clear and actionable feedback for students
- Be responsible for students during Break and Lunch times.
- Leading to play area and organising activities.
- Leading groups with passion and enthusiasm.
- Greeting students and parents during sign-in/sign-out.
- Be 16 years old or over
- Be able to attend the Assessment Day on Saturday 17th of June.
- Be able to attend the Induction Training during w/c 17th of July.
- Be available to work during the School Holidays
- Possess bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently.
- Have awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
- Previous activity leading and marking experience
- Qualifications in childcare (Level 2, 3, PGCE)
- Paediatric first aid
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay and guaranteed hours of work
- Pick and choose the holidays you are available to work in
- Enjoy your weekends off! Our Courses operate Monday – Friday only!
- Paid training and induction
- Progression through learning and development.
Pay: £9.50 - £12* per hour!
* Age, role and experience dependent.
If this is a role that sounds like a fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply! Upon submitting your application, you will receive a questionnaire that will need to be submitted - this is to help us get a better sense of your experience and ambitions. If you have not received this questionnaire within 48 hours of applying, please check your Spam/Junk folder. We also run Holiday Intensive Course during October & February Half Term as well as Easter Holiday. Please let us know if you will be interested in these other courses too.
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: MONDAY 12TH OF JUNE.